Education Minnesota is proud to announce our new and improved website at www.educationminnesota.org, which launched in early November.
The new site includes a refreshed and modern design, with an improved search function and easier accessibility on mobile devices.
Besides a new design, we have reorganized and expanded our content offerings and made it easier for members and local leaders to find the tools and resources they need to succeed.
Some items for members to look for:
- Easy to use navigation bars at the top of the page.
- A link for new members to join our union at the top of the homepage.
- An events calendar with clear navigation.
- Links to share pages, Minnesota Educator articles, news releases and more on prominent social media platforms at the top of most pages.
- A much more intuitive and faster search function.
- A robust member portal featuring bargaining resources, member benefits, internal elections, local leader materials and much more.
To access the valuable content in the Member Portal, Education Minnesota members will need to either create a new account or activate your account from our previous website. Your previous password on the old site did not migrate over, so you’ll have to create a new password as well.
Education Minnesota members who had an account on the previous website should have received an email with a link to activate your account on the new site on Nov. 9. Please check your spam or junk inboxes. If you didn’t receive an email, please contact us at email@example.com as we may have an old email address on file.
After setting a new password, you’ll be taken to a screen to log in with your email address and your new password. These will be your login credentials moving forward.
To create a new account, visit this link: https://www.educationminnesota.org/member-registration.
We hope you enjoy the new educationminnesota.org!