Nearly one dozen courses from our 2021 MEA conference are now available on MEA Online!
Included in the new courses are:
- Creating Gender Inclusivity Through Language, Curriculum and Sharing Stories
- Sing Today—Read Forever! How to Use Music-Making to Raise Reading Achievement
- Teaching Gifted Learners- Advice From Minnesota Educators of the Gifted and Talented
- Trauma I and II- Understanding Trauma and the Developing Brain
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy
- Culturally Responsive Classroom Mindfulness
- Culturally Responsive Teaching for Muslim Students
- From Exhibit to Classroom- Deepening Native American Content Connections
- Getting Started With Project-Based Learning
- A Panel With Minnesota Teacher of the Year and Finalists
Find these classes and more on the professional learning platform FREE to all Education Minnesota members. Classes are available for all seven relicensure categories!
No account creation is required. Go to edmn.me/MEAonline to find out more about MEA Online and how to access trainings.