Education Minnesota’s Summer Seminar professional development conference is back this Aug. 1-3 at the College of St. Benedict in St. Joseph, Minnesota.
Registration for the conference is open until July 15. Go to www.educationminnesota.org/events/annual-events/summer-seminar for full conference details and to register.
All active members are invited to choose from dozens of different course options that will improve professional skills while connecting you with other educators from around Minnesota.
This year, we’re offering numerous new courses, including:
- Hot Topics in Licensure
- Researching Educator Well-Being
- “Excuse Me, I’m Speaking”
- Organizing Your Building to Get Out the Vote
- English Language Learners: What You Need to Know
- Anti-Racism and Equity at the Bargaining Table
- We Are All Educators: How ESPs and Teachers Can Build an Effective Educational Climate Together
- Building Union Power Through External Relationships
A number of courses are led by Education Minnesota members.
Registration costs range from $90 for all sessions and meals to $155, which includes lodging, meals and housing for both nights.