2022 Minnesota Teacher of the Year Nomination Form
Nominees must teach in a public or nonpublic Pre-K through 12th-grade school, ECFE or Adult Basic Education program, working at least 50 percent of the time directly with students. The teacher must also have a Minnesota teaching license, have completed at least five full years of teaching by nomination deadline, and intend to teach for the 2022-23 school year.
- Sept. 29, 2021: Nomination period opens.
- Nov. 15, 2021: Nomination period closes. Nomination forms must be on file in the state program office.
- January 2022: Completed materials must be postmarked, emailed to the state program office.
- February 2022: Semifinalists are selected.
- March 2022: Finalists are selected.
- May 2022: Recognition banquet. All candidates are acknowledged and the 2022 Minnesota Teacher of the Year is announced.
Submit this form or email the paper nomination form to Ashley Behrens, email@example.com, by Nov. 15, 2021.
Education Minnesota will email candidate instructions along with a copy of this form to the nominee.