When can I afford to retire?
Please join us for one of these free seminars!
For union members covered by TRA or PERA defined benefit pension plans
4:15-4:45 p.m.: Registration
4:45 - 7: Workshop, lunch and prizes
Topics to be discussed:
- Learn how benefits are calculated.
- Understand defined benefit pension plans.
Presented by: Lyle Nelson, Education Minnesota ESI Retirement Consultant
- What can you expect from Social Security?
- Tax-deferred and tax-free savings.
- Asset allocation and asset management/diversification/performance and fees.
- 403(b) match and severance payment options.
- Health insurance options prior to age 65 and Medicare supplement information.
Presented by: EFS Advisors
- What is your financial vulnerability with long-term illness?
- How can you protect your assets and savings?
Presented by: Educators Lifetime Solutions
Winter 2019 Workshops
Thurs. Nov. 7 - Windom
Education Minnesota – Windom Office
560 2nd Ave.
Windom, MN 56101
Tuesday, Nov. 12 - Edina
Education Minnesota – SW Metro Office
7242 Metro Blvd., Ste. #200
Edina, MN 55439
Thurs. Nov. 14 - Duluth
Education Minnesota – Duluth Office
639 East Central Entrance
Duluth, MN 55811
Tues. Nov. 26 - Minneapolis
Minneapolis Federation of Teachers (MFT) & Educational Support Professionals (ESP), Local 59
67 8th Ave. NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
Tues. Dec. 3 - Brooklyn Park
Education Minnesota – Brooklyn Park Office
9210 Wyoming Ave. N., Ste. #200
Brooklyn Park, MN 55445
Thurs. Dec. 5 - New Brighton
Education Minnesota – New Brighton Office
900 Long Lake Rd., Ste. #110
New Brighton, MN 55112
RSVP to Deborah Skog by email or phone: 651-292-4896.
Please let us know how we can accommodate any special requests or needs that you may have.
- Leave your name(s), phone number and which session you would like to attend.
- Limited seating so registration is required.
- Spouses and guests are welcome.
EFS Advisors is the ESI-sponsored financial and retirement planning program provider for members. Licensed advisors work with members to provide professional financial and retirement planning advice and services. All financial products are carefully selected and monitored by EFS Advisors and ESI.
For more information on EFS Advisors:
Call 877-403-2374 or 763-689-9023, Visit EFS Advisors online, Find an EFS Advisor near you.
Securities offered through Advanced Advisor Group, Member FINRA & SIPC Investment Advisory Services offered through Educators Financial Services, a registered investment advisor. 440 Emerson St N Ste 4 | Cambridge MN 55008 | (877) 403-2374 Advanced Advisor Group and Educators Financial Services are affiliates under common control D/B/A EFS Advisors and are not affiliated with Education Minnesota/ESI