Instead of an in-person Summer Seminar this year, Education Minnesota is hosting Summer Series – the official kickoff to our online learning platform LearnUpon.
There's already a wide variety of quality professional development available to complete at your convenience from the comfort and safety of your home.
Summer Series currently includes the following online courses:
- Certified Negotiator Program for Teachers
- Certified Negotiator Program for Education Support Professionals Parts 1-4
- Cultural Competency Training Parts 1-4 (relicensure)
- Culturally Responsive Teaching Through a Racial Justice Lens
- Degrees, Not Debt
- English Learners (relicensure)
- MRA (Member Rights Advocacy) Part 1
- Reading (relicensure)
- Worksite Unity Leader Training Part 1
All courses on LearnUpon are FREE for active Education Minnesota members and are self-guided, so you can learn at your own pace. New courses are being added all the time, so log on today to strengthen your professional practice.
If you have not yet logged onto LearnUpon, check your email (including your junk and spam folders) for an invitation that was sent on July 1 from “firstname.lastname@example.org." If you still can't find your email invite or have any questions, please email email@example.com.