Voting is a must in 2020.
As a union, we have the collective power to win generational change for public education.
But to do that, we must:
1. Get out 100 percent of the educator vote for public education on Nov. 3, 2020.
2. Collectively engage at least 33,000 parents and community voters in the election and beyond.
3. Unite our co-workers and communities in a statewide movement for full funding of public education in the spring of 2021.
Join us as we kick off our 2020-21 campaign!
Education Minnesota Political Conference
Jan. 31-Feb. 1, 2020
Radisson Blu Mall of America, Bloomington
Pre-registration now open
Sign up at the link above to receive an email when registration opens.
Learn about the tools you'll need to develop worksite teams to build unity around our goal of fully funding education through the 2020 election and 2021 legislative session.
The conference will feature two sections of trainings for members interested in working on the campaign. Saturday afternoon will feature a meeting with policymakers, which will be open to the public.
Questions? Contact Brit Hiedeman.
- 2018 campaign results graphic
- 2020 and beyond informational flyer