Education Minnesota's Ethnic Minority Affairs Committee (EMAC) creates a structure that monitors, advocates and promotes ethnic minority membership in Education Minnesota.
- Create a permanent structure for minority interests.
- Advocate for academic success of all students.
- Recruit, retain, and engage minority members in our union and our schools.
- Promote opportunities for continuing education.
- Actively participate in public relations.
- Build a network for communication, connection and support.
Education Minnesota Affirmative Involvement Plan (updated July 2016)
Stay updated on everything EMAC is doing by joining our Facebook group!
Also, check out Education Minnesota's new MEA F.I.R.E anti-racism program!
Are you an educator of color? Keep yourself connected with Education Minnesota’s educators of color forums. Click the logos below or fill out this form for more information!