Financial Planning for Beginners and Next Gen
How can you manage your paycheck to have the money you need today and plan for a secure future? Please join us for the following free financial planning workshop:
Tuesday, April 4
Anoka Technical College
1355 W. Highway 10, Anoka
4:15 – 4:45 p.m. Registration / exhibits
4:45 – 6:15 p.m. Workshop / dinner / prizes
(Complimentary boxed lunch provided)
Topics to be discussed:
- Managing your paycheck
- Learn the importance of budgeting and smart debt management techniques
- How much will a $50 per month contribution amount to in 30 years?
- What is a 403(b) and why should you contribute to one? What is a Roth IRA?
- How does a Roth work, and is it the best for you?
- Learn the value of your defined benefit pension and how much of your income it can replace when you retire
EFS Advisors is the ESI-sponsored financial and retirement planning program provider for members. Licensed advisors work with members to provide professional financial and retirement planning advice and services. All financial products are carefully selected and monitored by EFS Advisors and ESI.
Register online or RSVP to Deborah Skog at 651-292-4856. If calling, leave your name(s), phone number and which session you would like to attend. Spouses and guests are welcome.
For more information on EFS Advisors:
Securities offered through Advanced Advisor Group, Member FINRA & SIPC Investment Advisory Services offered through Educators Financial Services, a registered investment advisor. 440 Emerson St N Ste 4 | Cambridge MN 55008 | (877) 403-2374 Advanced Advisor Group and Educators Financial Services are affiliates under common control D/B/A EFS Advisors and are not affiliated with Education Minnesota/ESI.