Financial Planning for Beginners and Next Gen
How can you manage your paycheck to have the money you need today and plan for a secure future? Please join us for one of the following FREE financial planning workshops:
Thursday, Jan. 5, Roseville
Grumpy's Bar & Grill
2801 Snelling Ave., Roseville
Thursday, Feb. 16, Bloomington
Normandale Community College
9700 France Ave. S., Bloomington
4:15 – 4:45 p.m. Registration / exhibits
4:45 – 6:15 p.m. Workshop / dinner / prizes
(Complimentary boxed lunch provided)
Topics to be discussed:
- Managing your paycheck
- Learn the importance of budgeting and smart debt management techniques
- How much will a $50 per check contribution amount to in 30 years?
- What is a 403(b) and why should you contribute to one? What is a Roth IRA?
- How does a Roth work, and is it the best for you?
- Learn the value of your defined benefit pension and how much of your income it can replace when you retire
EFS Advisors is the ESI-sponsored financial and retirement planning program provider for members. Licensed advisors work with members to provide professional financial and retirement planning advice and services. All financial products are carefully selected and monitored by EFS Advisors and ESI.
Register online or RSVP to Deborah Skog at 651-292-4856. If calling, leave your name(s), phone number and which session you would like to attend. Spouses and guests are welcome.
Presented by: EFS Advisors